We bundled up the kids last night and went to pick out our christmas tree. After much critiquing of the trees, we finally found the perfect one. We loaded it on to the top of the car and drove home. We decorated the tree this afternoon and Caleb had a blast. He got very good at putting the ornaments on the tree. However, there are a lot on the bottom branches of the tree because that was the only place he could reach! He is fascinated with the tree in the room now and everytime he comes in, has has to flip the switch to see the lights turn off and on. He is really getting Christmas this year and it is so fun!
Decorating Our Tree:
Showing Off Our Tree:
2 comments:
Cute post! I love Kathryn all bundled up, too! I agree, now that the kids are a little older, Christmas is so much fun!
Your tree looks great, too:)
Hey Jessica!
I got to your blog through Ashley's and have love reading about all that is going on with you! Your kids are too cute!
Just wanted to say hi!
Love,
Melissa (Knox) Proffitt
Post a Comment