Monday, April 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Caleb!


Sweet Caleb, it is hard to believe that you made your grand entrance into our lives 3 years ago today. These past 3 years have flown by, but daddy and I have loved every minute of it. You are such a blessing to our lives and have brought us so much laughter and joy. We have loved watching you grow and you are turning into such a sweet little boy. You amaze us everyday with your smart mind, your funny words and your precious innocence. You are such a little clown and you love to make everyone laugh. You always want us to be happy ~ we hope that will continue for many years to come. We love hearing your sweet voice ask us so many questions, we love to watch you jump around and act silly, and we love to hear you tell us that you love us just because you want too. You are such a good big brother and Kathryn is a very lucky little girl to have you. We know you two will be very close one day. We hope you have a wonderful 3rd birthday and that this year brings many more blessings to you. We are looking forward to watching you grow this year and seeing what God has in store for your life. We know He has wonderful plans for you! Thank you for being such a wonderful son. You are our favorite little boy in all the world. We love you more than you will ever know!

Love,

Daddy and Mommy

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Donna said...

How sweet! I loved the pictures and the post. It's so neat to see how Caleb changed over the past three years. I hope you all had a wonderful day.

Chelle said...

What a great slide show! He is such a precious little man. I hope Caleb had a wonderful birthday.