Friday, November 28, 2008

A Showman, 2 Cooks and a Couple of Bouncers

Sorry it has been almost a month since I have done an update! We have had a lot going on and I just haven't taken the time to upload all the pictures! I am finally sitting down to get it done now (or at least part of it!).





A Showman:

On Tuesday, November 18 Caleb had his first ever singing performance with his preschool class. It was family night at Carmel and all the 3 and 4 year old classes had to sing a song as a class. Caleb's class sang a fun song called "God is Number 1" and they did great. Caleb really surprised us and did a great job. He was a hoot and was definitely a big showman! He sang really loud, danced, jumped, spun around and even threw in a final pose at the end of the song. He does like to make people laugh, and he sure did that. Russ and I were very proud of him and we were just glad that he didn't resort to taking his clothes off to get more laughs!

Here is Caleb's 3 year old class. He is the last one on the left.

Here he is doing some sort of dance move

One of his spins...




Sweet Kathryn sitting with Nana and enjoying the show

2 Cooks:

Last Friday, Caroline and Roy Austin came over for a little while so thier mom could go have her hair done. While the babies slept, Caleb and Caroline made some turkey sugar cookies. They put on their aprons, mixed up the batter, helped roll out the dough, cut out the turkey shapes and watched them bake. They had a lot of fun and I had fun cleaning up all the mess (cracked eggs and tons of flour on the floor)!


Preparing

Stirring



More stirring

Watching


Eating

A Couple of Bouncers:

On Saturday, Russ had the idea to take Caleb and Kathryn to Monkey Joe's to get out of the house. Monkey Joe's is a big inflatable place where the kids can run, jump, slide and get out lots of energy! Caleb absolutely loves to go and this was Kathryn's first time. She didn't know what to think about it at first, but she quickly warmed up. We all had a great time and we went home exhausted!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, cute, cute. I love those pictures of Caleb and Caroline!!!! Those will be a treasure in a few years. :)

Donna said...

I LOVE the pics of the kids in the kitchen! The one of them looking in the oven is precious:) THanks again for watching them!!

I will be a witness and say that Caleb was hilarious at Family Night! His ending pose was so cute and funny:)

Cute post, Jessica!