We hope you had a wonderful Easter celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior!
We had a busy but fun Easter Sunday here at our house. It started very early this morning when we had to wake Caleb and Kathryn up at 6:45 to see what the Easter Bunny had brought them. I had to be at church at 7:15 to rehearse for the Easter music, so we decided to do our Easter before I had to leave for church. Caleb was so excited to see what was in his basket and he was overwhelmed! Kathryn didn't really quite understand what was going on. She was more interested in what was in Caleb's basket than her own! Russ was responsible for getting the kids dressed in thier Easter outfits and get them to church. I must say, he did a great job and he even fixed Kathryn's hair. What a dad! After church my parent's drove up from Greenville to spend the afternoon. We had fun playing with the kids outside and we ate a delicious roast dinner. We enjoyed spending time with them!
We had a busy but fun Easter Sunday here at our house. It started very early this morning when we had to wake Caleb and Kathryn up at 6:45 to see what the Easter Bunny had brought them. I had to be at church at 7:15 to rehearse for the Easter music, so we decided to do our Easter before I had to leave for church. Caleb was so excited to see what was in his basket and he was overwhelmed! Kathryn didn't really quite understand what was going on. She was more interested in what was in Caleb's basket than her own! Russ was responsible for getting the kids dressed in thier Easter outfits and get them to church. I must say, he did a great job and he even fixed Kathryn's hair. What a dad! After church my parent's drove up from Greenville to spend the afternoon. We had fun playing with the kids outside and we ate a delicious roast dinner. We enjoyed spending time with them!
Look what the Easter Bunny brought!
Caleb shows off "Red" the fire engine from the "Cars" movie
Kathryn dances in her new musical tu-tu
Picture time with Mimi & Grampy!
Caleb opens his goodies from Mimi & Grampy
Kathryn shows off her new jewelry
Our family :) (this was the best we could get!)
Our sweet blessings
3 comments:
Such beautiful pictures! Thanks for all your hard work on Sunday - the music was wonderful!
Oh my goodness! I LOVE Kathryn's dress!!! Your mom did a great job on that. It is beautiful! And Russ did a good job getting the kids ready. Kathryn's hair looks great!
Cute pictures:)
Your children are beautiful!
We sit so close to the front - that I saw you before the 8:15 Service. I thought about how early you must have had to get going on Sunday to do it all - what a day!
It was beautiful and I really enjoyed having the orchestra there.
Post a Comment