HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

To Debra, my mom ~ What an incredible blessing you are in my life. I can't even express how much I love you and how much you mean to me. You have always been such a loving, caring, encouraging mother who has been there for me through every step of my life. You are my best friend and you are someone that I strive to be. You love the Lord, you love my dad, you love your children and you love your grandchildren. You are incredibly talented and you use your talents to bless others. You have given so much of yourself to us through all the years and I am so grateful. I thank the Lord every day for having you for my mom and I am so very thankful that you are Caleb and Kathryn's "MiMi." I am so glad that you are in my life. You really are the best and with all my heart, I can stand and call you "Blessed." We love you mom!
To Dinah ~ My mother-in-law: What an incredible blessing in our lives that you are! I am so grateful that you are my mother-in-law and I really couldn't ask for anyone better. You are always so giving of your time and energy and are always there when we need you. You have done a wonderful job raising your 3 boys and to that I am eternally thankful. I know that at times it must have been hard with 3 boys, but I am so grateful that you raised Russ to be the wonderful husband and father that he is today. I know that I owe that all to you and Ernie. He had great examples to follow in you . I am so thankful that you are my mother-in -law and that you are Caleb and Kathryn's "NaNa." You are the best! Thanks for all that you do. We love you!
Happy Mother's Day!
2 comments:
Sweet words for your moms:) I love the family pictures, too! It's alwasy so neat to see families grow and watch the family pictures add more people each year!
I hope you had a great Mother's Day!
What a sweet blog entry!!! I also LOVE the quilt idea...if your mom starts selling them, let me know:)
Post a Comment