Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Russ!

Russ' birthday was on Sunday and we were still in Blowing Rock. He started out the day by playing golf with Ron at a really nice course. We drove home on Sunday afternoon and then celebrated when we got home. We went to Chile's to eat, one of his favorite restaurants of all.




After a good dinner we headed home to open gifts. Caleb and Kathryn got him some packs of football cards (a fun hobby of his) and I got him a new, up to date Ipod. He was really excited! I was glad I did good this year!





After opening presents, Caleb decided they needed to have a fun wrestling match:



Mimi and Grampy came up later in the evening. They were on their way to Florida and wanted to stop in for Russ' birthday. The kids were thrilled that they were coming and of course they had a great time. They brought Russ a nice new shirt for his birthday and Caleb enjoyed wearing it too!







HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSS! WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Russ!!