Friday, August 28, 2009

Coming this February...



Can you read their shirts?

If you look really closely, Caleb's says "Big Big Brother" and Kathryns says "Big Sister"!

Yes, we are expecting Taylor baby #3 in the middle of February! We are all so excited! Caleb and Kathryn are especially excited about having a new baby brother or sister!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Telling our Big News
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

6 comments:

Donna said...

Yea! I am so excited for you all! I love the shirts, and like I said on your facebook account, it's definitely time for another one because Kathryn looks SO BIG! No more baby face:(

Congrats! I can't wait to hear what it is!!

Unknown said...

I'm excited for you too, Jessica! This means Donna needs to get BUSY or maybe I'm going up to bat for both of us!!!! I want to order a shirt. Do you have t-shirts or should I get one and just get you to embroider it? Are they on your site? CONGRATS!!!!

Donna said...

Okay, I just watched the video. I thought before it was just the pictures I had seen on FB...I didn't know it was a video! I love Caleb's response! He is excited:) Oh, and I love how Russ is in the background on his phone:)

Sherri said...

Congratulations! So excited for you guys!

Christian Carroll Stewart said...

Very Sweet! Congrats!

th77hunter said...

Congrats Jessica! So excited for you guys! I didn't realize Russ was one of three boys...we're having our third boy in November!