Monday, March 22, 2010

Clayton's First Couple of Weeks

Our family has LOVED getting to know Clayton over the past couple of weeks. He is such a sweet little baby and a wonderful addition to our family. He has been very good so far and pretty easy! He is a good eater and sleeper, so we can't really ask for more than that! He definitely has a good set of lungs on him though and he lets us know if he needs something! He sleeps most of the day at this point, but his best awake time is in the evenings. He loves to just watch his big brother and sister play. They certainly both love him. They are always wanting to love on him, touch him and comfort him if he is crying. They are both very good at giving the bouncy seat some extra bounces, or the push the swing a little faster if he needs more attention! They have both been very gentle and loving towards him, and it is so sweet watching them interact with him. Every day both Caleb and Kathryn comment on how much he is growing each day. These past few weeks have gone by very quickly and it is hard to believe that Clayton will be 3 weeks old tomorrow!

Here are some pictures of our past few weeks:


First Week:


Pop with his 3rd great-grandchild



For some reason it won't let me turn this picture around!

Two Weeks:



Clayton's First Bath


Nice and Clean!

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

Adorable pictures. I'm so glad ot hear that he's sleeping and eating well. He is getting so big! I think he looks more and more like Russ!

Donna said...

Oh my goodness, Clayton is Russ' twin!! I think out of all of your kids, he looks the most like Russ!

I'm glad that you all have transitioned well into a family of 5! How nice that the kids love him and are so good with him! I know this makes you feel good. He is So sweet!!!

Chelle said...

They are so precious! I love the picture of them all in their brother/sister shirts. :)