Thursday, July 22, 2010

4th of July Beach Trip

It seems that every time I have posted recently, I am several weeks past the event! I guess that's what 3 kids does to you! I want to make a blog scrapbook one day, so I don't want to skip a big beach trip!

We went to Russ' parent's beach house for the 4th of July week. It has become a tradition over the past years and we always look forward to it! Here's a picture of the family, which grows in number each year!






All the grandchildren - Roane, Flynn, Kathryn, Clayton and Caleb




Princess Kathryn - she learned to swim over the week and is now a little fish!


Caleb learned how to ride a boogie board - he did great and had a blast!



Clayton loved getting lots of attention from Nana and Papa




Here we are in our annual July 4th golf cart parade through the neighborhood









We had a big party out by the pool with lots of friends and family. After the party we headed over to the Curtis' beach house to watch the fireworks show on the beach. The kids loved it - even Clayton was fascinated!


We had a great week and it always goes by way to fast!

No comments: