Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


My Sweet Valentines
I have the hardest time getting a good picture of Caleb. He always seems to give us the silliest smile he can for a picture! Kathryn is really into pulling her socks off and putting them in her mouth. That is exactly what she is trying to do in the picture :)

We have really enjoyed our valentines day today and we hope you have as well! Russ and I were able to go out on Monday night to celebrated our valentines day. He took me to a very nice and delicious restaurant called "Table" and then we went to go see the new National Treasure movie. We had so much fun and really enjoyed our night out. They are few and far between these days! Russ suprised me yesterday with a dozen beautiful red roses delivered to my doorstep. What a sweetie! He really does spoil me! Caleb and I made cupcakes for daddy this morning - special heart cupcakes with lots (and I mean lots) of sprinkles! He was very suprised and very happy! Caleb got some candy and stickers today from his Nana and Papa and Mimi and Grampy. This evening, Russ and I suprised him with 2 little cars - Guido and Luigi (from CARS). He loved them and kept walking around calling them his favorites. He is sleeping with them now!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Caleb cracks me up! He loves Cars, huh?! Cute picture, too. I'm glad y'all had a nice date night:)

th77hunter said...

Hey Jessica! I hope it's okay...I keep up with you guys through Meredith's blog. Your children are precious! It's interesting to see what Caleb is into since he and Trevor are about the same age.