I am going to first start out by saying how thankful I am for my sweet husband Russ. He is definitely my better half and the love of my life! He is a wonderful husband and a fantastic daddy to Caleb and Kathryn. I really think that he is the best and thank God daily for blessing me with Russ. Happy Birthday Russ and Happy Father's Day!
Here is Russ opening one of his presents from us : a GPS system!
On Saturday morning we went to the birthday party of Caleb's friend Savannah. She was turning 2 and we celebrated with her at Charlotte at Play. Caleb loved all of the different activities and had blast playing with all of his friends.
We had a very busy weekend celebrating Russ' birthday on Saturday and Father's Day on Sunday. On Friday, Caleb and I worked hard on a cake for Russ for his birthday. I'm sorry that I didn't get a picture of it! Caleb insisted on the cake being green, so we colored the icing and had fun making a green cake. Caleb decorated it with sprinkles and then loved eating all of the left over green frosting. He was so excited to give it to Russ, who was very suprised!
On Saturday morning we went to the birthday party of Caleb's friend Savannah. She was turning 2 and we celebrated with her at Charlotte at Play. Caleb loved all of the different activities and had blast playing with all of his friends.
Saturday evening we went over to Russ' parents house to celebrate Russ' birthday and his dad's birthday, which was June 11. Russ' brother Brad was there with his wife Anna and their little boy Roane. We had a delicious meal and had fun watching the kids play and enjoying good company.Caleb, Kathryn and Roane ~ Have I told you how impossible it is to get a good picture of all 3 of them!!!
We enjoyed a nice lunch on Sunday after church with Russ' family for Father's Day.Happy Birthday Papa!
No comments:
Post a Comment