Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Kathryn!



Happy Birthday Kathryn Rose! It is so hard to believe that you were born exactly 1 year ago today. My has it flown by! You have brought such incredible joy to our lives and more love than we could have imagined. It is so fun to watch you grow and enjoy life. Your sweet smile lights up the room and you are friendly to all you meet. You love your big brother Caleb and are learning how to play with him now. You have been such a wonderful baby and now you are entering your toddler years! We look forward to watching you grow and wish you all of God's blessings as you begin your 2nd year!
We love you with all of our hearts!
Love,
Mommy and Daddy
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

2 comments:

Donna said...

I can't believe she's a year now, too! That just means that my little boy will be 1 in 3 months:( Kathryn is such a beautiful little girl. We have enjoyed watching her grow this past year. Happy Birthday, sweet Kathryn!!

meredith said...

I'm only just now reading this and it has brought tears to my eyes. Isn't it the most wonderful thing to have children?! I can't wait to meet my second little one in 4 months! Kathryn Rose, you are a precious one! I wish I could see you more! Kisses to you, Meredith