Russ went out of town this weekend on business, so on Saturday, the kids and I want down to Greenville to spend some time with my family and to see some of our good friends. Meredith is one of my best friends and has been since we were in kindergarten. We were even room-mates for 4 years in college. She has always been like a sister to me. She and her husband Andy live in Birmingham and have 2 little boys. Austin is 2 and their new baby Campbell is 10 weeks. We don't get to see each other much, but we talk on the phone a couple of times a week. They ended up coming to Greenville on Saturday to see Meredith's parents, so Caleb and Kathryn and I went to visit them. We wanted to meet baby Campbell too! We had so much fun together and it was so good to see them. We hope that one day we might live closer to each other :) 

Here is sweet Campbell. Isn't he just precious?
Caleb loved playing with Austin and his train
Kathryn loved just sitting with Andy!
Austin and Caleb
After spending a couple of hours with Meredith and her family, we drove on over to my parent's house to spend the night. Mimi had gotten Kathryn a new purse with a baby doll in it. She loved it and was so proud to show it off!
My dad is an excellent pianist and loves to play most evenings. Here he is playing with his two little prodigies :)
1 comment:
I'm glad you got to spend time with Meredith and her family. I know you loved it! Her boys are cute:)
How cool that your dad plays the piano every night. Your mom is lucky! I'd love a piano concert each night as I clean up the dinner dishes!!
Post a Comment