Thursday, September 24, 2009

We're Having A...

BOY!!!

We found out this morning that we are going to welcome another little boy into our family! We were so excited to get to see this little baby and finally get to start planning. He is very healthy and looks absolutely perfect on the ultrasound. Even though this is the 3rd time I have been through this, it still amazes me to see this little tiny baby. You can't help but be amazed at God's handiwork when you see this.

Of course, Caleb was thrilled to hear the news that he was going to have a brother. Both our kids, plus my mom and mother-in-law were with us at the doctor's office. Russ and I went in to the ultrasound to go through all the measuring and stuff first. Once all that had been done and the technician said that everything looked great, everyone else came in to hear if it was a boy or a girl. When the technician showed us the picture, there was no doubt it was a boy. Caleb heard her say boy and then he said "Isn't it amazing?" It was really neat to see his reaction. He couldn't wait to get to school and tell his teachers and friends about his new brother. Kathryn was more amazed my mommy laying on a table then the actual baby pictures. I don't think she could understand how the pictures were the baby. Caleb definitely could though. The baby even lifted it's hand and waved at them. They thought it was really cool!

We feel completely blessed for this new precious life and are so thankful to the Lord. We are looking forward to meeting him in February!

Introducing Baby Boy Taylor weighing a whopping 8 ounces :)


Here is his sweet little profile



Here he is sucking his thumb - following very well in his big brother and sister's footsteps!




Here he has his little hands up at his mouth


Thank you Lord for this sweet blessing!





3 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS, JESSICA!!!! I think I had a hunch it was a boy. I'm so excited for you! That's a really detailed u/s! Was it 3D? Can't wait to see what sewing projects you take on now!

Lucky (said like Napolean). I am DYING to find out.

Donna said...

Yes, Congratulations! I thought for sure it was going to be a girl. I was so surprised today when you told me! I"m so glad Caleb will have his brother now. And Kathryn will be such a sweet little mommy.

Okay, you're going to think I'm nuts, but I really can see Caleb as a baby (the profile) in that first picture. I'm serious!

Chrystal said...

Yeah!! Congratulations! I'm so thankful everything is just perfect with your little miracle. Kathryn is going to be one well cared for little girl! :)