Taylor Baby Number 3:
Clayton James Taylor
Isn't his chunky face just precious!It is hard to believe that I am about 1 week away from my due date with our 3rd baby! This pregnancy has flown by and we are all so excited to meet baby Clayton. We are pretty much ready for his arrival, so it could be any day now! Caleb and Kathryn can't wait for him to be born. Kathryn loves to talk to my belly everyday and tell baby Clayton all about her day. She also loves to sing to him and it is so sweet. She asks me everyday "Baby coming today?" Caleb likes to sing "Superman" to the baby and he loves to feel him kick. I know both she and Caleb are going to be a big help and love their little brother!
I had an ultrasound today at the doctor to see how Clayton is doing. I got to see his sweet face in 4D, which was amazing! Everything looked great and he supposedly weighs around 7 pounds, 6 oz. We can't wait to meet this little guy soon! Please pray for a safe and healthy delivery!
Last week, some sweet friends gave me a baby shower for Clayton. I felt very blessed to have a baby shower for my 3rd baby! They had it at a nice private room at the City Tavern restaurant. We all ate dinner and then some delicious blue and brown cupcakes with the cutest little toppers you've ever seen (I'm so sorry I didn't get a picture of them!). I got some really sweet gifts and was extremely pampered. Clayton is set to go with new clothes, diapers, baby necessities, a beautiful smocked Easter outfit with booties, a precious hat and a monogrammed blanket made by my mom, a new video monitor from my mother-in-law, a new diaper bag, and monogrammed burp cloths, blanket and clothes.
Here are a few pictures of the shower. Please excuse how HUGE I am. I wish I could just gain weight in my belly, but I really gain it all over!
Our group
Here is the Easter outfit made for Clayton by mom
My new diaper bag from Donna
"Rock all night, Sleep all day" - Just what I have to look forward too!
His first blanket with his name on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment