Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

We woke up bright and early yesterday morning so that the kids could go through their Easter baskets before we had to get to church. Here they are having just rolled out of bed to see what the Easter bunny had brought:




Each one of the kids got a new Bible for Easter this year. Here are Caleb and Kathryn excited to walk out the door to church with their new Bibles!



After a great morning celebrating our Risen Lord, we went to my parents house for a yummy lunch, Easter egg hunt and Easter pictures.





Clayton was being such a 2 year old and would not pose for any pictures. This was the best one I could get of him all day! He was happy because he had just snuck up to Kathryn's pile of eggs and taken one of them :)

2 comments:

The Gaymons said...

Such a sweet idea to give the kids new Bibles for Easter! I may have to steal that one next year.

The kiddos look adorable in their Easter outfits! Happy Easter!

Donna said...

They are SO big!!! I can't believe how old Caleb looks:(. And I have to smile every time I see Claytons picture. He is so sweet and mischievous looking! His stories crack me up. Great family puncture, too!