Finally! Kathryn's belly button came off and we were able to give her a bath. She had gotten a couple of sponge baths before her official bath, but this was her first one in the water. She loved it and seemed to be very comfortable the entire time. She did cause quite a scene before she actually got in the bath tub. Russ took her clothes off of her while I prepared the tub and as he was passing her off to me, she did a big poop! It got all over my shirt, pants and the rug on the floor. What a little booger! After Russ and I got a good laugh and cleaned up a bit, we proceeded with the bath!Thursday, August 16, 2007
Kathryn's First Bath
Finally! Kathryn's belly button came off and we were able to give her a bath. She had gotten a couple of sponge baths before her official bath, but this was her first one in the water. She loved it and seemed to be very comfortable the entire time. She did cause quite a scene before she actually got in the bath tub. Russ took her clothes off of her while I prepared the tub and as he was passing her off to me, she did a big poop! It got all over my shirt, pants and the rug on the floor. What a little booger! After Russ and I got a good laugh and cleaned up a bit, we proceeded with the bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Cute! I think she looks like your mom in that first picture at the top. Sorry about the poop...I'm glad you laughed about it, though!!
Post a Comment