In case you were wondering from the title, no we are not moving! However, Caleb got a new house to play in that he loves. My friend Jill had told me about it while ago. So I bought it for Caleb for Christmas and totally forgot about it! I remembered that it was in our garage the other day when it was raining. So we brought it inside and put it together. Caleb was so excited. It is made of cardboard and is very big. In fact, Caleb, Kathryn and I can all fit in it at the same time! He loves to play in it and to color it. I got it from Hobby Lobby in a kit for only $12.99. For those of you with toddlers, I definitely reccommend this house. It is so much fun for him to color and to play inside. If you come to our house, Caleb will invite you in for a cup of sugar!
Welcome! Come inside...
Caleb is watching "Cars" (his favorite movies still!) inside of his little house!
Some sweet pictures of Kathryn ~ she is such a happy baby!
I had to share with you my bargains for the weekend. After reading about the deals that Donna and Chrystal got on their blogs, I had to post on mine too! I love to go shopping and look for some great bargains. I really get so excited when I find them and I love to stock up on things for Caleb and Kathryn. My friends keep me updated on what stores are having great sales each week. Old Navy had their big sale this weekend. All of the their clearanced items were 50% off, plus an extra 25% off that. That is 75% off! I was on such a high while I was in the store and I was so pleased with all of my purchases. Caleb got 2 pair of pajamas, 4 shirts, 1 sweat suit and a pair of socks. Kathryn got 2 pair of pajamas, 3 pairs of pants, 2 skirts, 1 jacket, 1 sweater, 9 shirts, and 2 pairs of socks. I even got 2 shirts. I bought all of this for only $90.00. Can't you tell I am excited?
2 comments:
That house looks awesome! I'm glad you got some good deals at Old Navy . . . looks like your kids racked up too!
Okay, first of all when I read the title, I thought you had found a new house?! I was suprised you hadn't said anything to me!! I love that coloring house and I am going to have to get one for Caroline. That will definitely keep her busy:)
I'm glad you found some good deals, too! I put everything away today to store for next year.
Post a Comment